2015 – Another new year is born. Let us take an initiative this year to maintain a healthy heart and a healthy life by following these simple steps.
1. Regular exercise of 30 to 45 minutes a day for atleat 4 to 5 days a week.
2. Eat healthy diet, including green leafy vegetables and avoidance of oily foods.
3. Regular BP checkup with our doctor.
4. Adapt a stress free lifestyle.
5. Avoid smoking.
6. Alcohol intake in moderation, but better option is to avoid alcohol intake also
7. Laugh a lot and connect to people in person more than through social media.
8. Tight sugar control for diabetic patients.